United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· The Henkel North American Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for contributing to the overall vision-setting and strategic roadmap for digital marketing across laundry and home care brands
· The Sr. Manager will work with brand teams and agencies to develop digital strategies, leverage owned digital channels to deliver on business objectives, and elevate digital marketing through consultation, advancement of digital maturity, innovation, and upskilling of the organization
· Collaboration with Henkel Global and cross functional teams will be key as we seek to implement an omnichannel mindset and create a connected consumer journey
· Responsibilities include sharing best practices globally as well as piloting new marketing technologies in coordination with the International Digital Marketing Unit
· Contribute to communications planning framework and strategies working with Brand managers
· BS Marketing or related field, MBA preferred, with 5+ years of experience in digital agency and/or CPG Marketing
· Strong communication skills. Strong leadership – ability to convince and influence brand management. Able to be decisive and comfortable with risk taking
· Strong project management experience, including managing both internal and external resources
· Analytical skills, challenging status quo and high energy level. Creative problem-solving skills are a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
If you have an application already, you can create or login to your account here . In case of new account creation, please use your email address that you applied with.
Learn all you need to know about your application at Henkel.
Application Deadline: As long as the vacancy is listed on our Career Site, we are happy to receive your application