BigBear, Inc. is looking for a talented ESRI ArcGIS/ArcObjects Developer to create a suite of GIS and ETL applications and workflows. You will be on a team responsible to troubleshoot, support and migrate to the most recent technology stack. For this role, we need someone who is a self-starter with excellent communication skills and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- 8+ years MINIMUM of professional software development experience.
- Solid experience with ESRI ArcObjects (1 yr min)
- Solid experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server (5 yrs)
- Solid experience with SOAP and REST Services
- Experience with spatial data models and the OGC Standards
- Experience with the following ESRI products: ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Portal
- US Citizenship (current) and the ability to pass a background check for security
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
PREFERRED SKILLS (Bonus):
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SQS, RDS).
• Experience with the following ESRI products: Workflow Manager, Defense Mapping, Production Mapping, ArcGIS Server
• Experience with geospatial toolkits including GDAL or PostGIS
• Experience with version and source control, mainly Git
BigBear, Inc. is a software development company with locations in San Diego, Washington DC, Charlottesville, and Reston, VA. Our mission is to enable big data computing and analytics for our customers at a low cost. We leverage capabilities such as machine learning, crowdsourcing, geospatial image processing, and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data processing using our on-premise cloud computing technology stack. Our solutions provide a unique offering of products, custom-built software, and services focused within Big Data Analytics, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Visualization and Cloud Computing to our Department of Defense, and Commercial customers. We currently have exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented, motivated individuals who want to be part of a fast-growing company.
We like to play with new toys and technologies. We like to break things to see if we can put them back together again in a better way. Our tails wag when we hear the words Big Data, Geospatial or Machine Learning. Each team member provides a unique set of advanced technical skills and trade that contributes to our overall success.
100% employer paid for Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO)
A competitive salary based on experience
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
401(k) with dollar-for-dollar match up to 6%
A warm, cozy office with actual chairs and tables
Life and Disability Insurance 100% paid for by the company
A shiny magical machine that does wonderful things
Unlimited Coffee, Drinks and Snacks
6 WEEKS of Paid Time Off (PTO) on top of 11 Paid Holidays!
BigBear is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?