Richmond Hill, GA 31324
Posted at 21 Mar, 2023
The Assistant General Manager position will support the General Manager to meet store operational sales and profitability objectives and serve customer needs through friendly service, food execution, focusing on cleanliness, leading talent, and driving success. They will assist the manager in maintaining inventory, cash, and forms according to company requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide outstanding service to customers, serve as role model for employees, and make customer service a number one priority at Enmarket
• Lead and direct positive and professional relationships with co-workers, guests, and vendors
• Communicate respectfully and maintain a consistent team-oriented attitude
• Provide a courteous, frictionless, and excellent shopping experience for every guest
• Efficiently complete guest transactions at the cash register or self-checkout stations and suggest products that complement purchases
• Resolve customer complaints and problems quickly and effectively.
• Drive excellence in food service by executing processes, implementing goals to increase sales and margin, ensuring product quality, and utilizing training resources
• Ensure all food offers are available; ensure preparation areas and equipment are clean and properly maintained
• Encourage and manage a high standard of store cleanliness
• Direct, monitor, and adhere to all Enmarket, federal, state, and local safety-related regulations, including food safety regulations
• Responsible for executing shift duties and maintaining overall presentation standards
• Help the manager train, develop, and coach employees to achieve maximum potential.
• Provide feedback and recommendations on employee performance and development to the General Manager
• Execute all Enmarket marketing and promotional programs.
• Ensure that all employees follow company policies and laws dealing with the sale of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.
• Use company policies and procedures to maintain inventory and cash control.
• Ability to work all shifts as needed.
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• 1+ year(s) management experience in food service, retail, or restaurant preferred
• Previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused, transactional environment preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
• Can lift up to 40 pounds and repeatedly bend, stand, and reach while on the job
• Must meet all requirements expected of an Enmarket Store Associate