Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, one of the region’s premier nonprofit healthcare providers, comprises a 190-bed hospital, 17 medical practice locations and wellness programs. Since we opened our doors in 1952, we have been committed to those who seek our care. Through the decades, Lodi Memorial became not just a hospital, but a pillar for the surrounding community and the people whose pasts and families are intertwined with the organization.
In the decades since we opened, our healthcare organization has expanded remarkably. What was known as Lodi Memorial Hospital for four decades is now Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, a system that encompasses not just a full-functioning hospital, but the vast scope of services available throughout Lodi and surrounding communities.
Produces images for medical diagnosis by operating magnetic resonance equipment. Performs procedures and calibrates and operates equipment under limited radiologist direction. Processes images and coordinates patient care with other patient services.
Education and Work Experience:
- Certificate or diploma from MRI school or Associate's degree in Radiology: Required
- Bachelor's Degree in radiological technology or equivalent (some certifications will require Bachelor's): Preferred
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiology (ARRT-R) or Magnetic Resonance (ARRT-MR) or American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT): Required
- Radiologic Tech (RT) in the state of practice: Preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS OR HS-BLS OR RQIBLS) certification: Required
- Fluoroscopy license in state of employment: Preferred in CA
- Venipuncture certification: Required in CA
- ARRT-Radiography (ARRT-R) or ARRT-Magnetic Resonance Imaging (ARRT-MRI) or American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT): Required
Facility Specific License/Certifications:
- Venipuncture (IV) certification: Required
- Scans patients in accordance with established protocols and physician orders. Performs MRI diagnostic procedures in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by physicians. Produces images in order to diagnose and monitor a variety of conditions. Uses equipment to direct strong magnetic fields and radio frequencies to create 3D images of a patient's body tissues and capture quality images that describe the composition, shape and pathology of tissues. Summarizes, documents, verifies and presents images, findings, calculations and measurements to physicians for diagnoses. Ensures compliance with local, state and federal regulations, standards and protocols.
- Prepares, administers and monitors contrast media. Adheres to precaution standards.
- Obtains pertinent patient information and disseminates subsequent patient preparation instructions to patient care areas.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.