Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest retail chain of rural lifestyle products in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our team members commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,700 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with revenues of $7 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who liveLife out Here!
This position is responsible for performing any and all of the tasks to receive store, inventory and ship merchandise in a manner that meets company standards for accuracy, safety, security, productivity and quality.
1. Offload inbound merchandise, verify count and SKU, stack on pallets, label pallets, process documents, and relocate merchandise to proper location
Receive and process UPS inbound shipments and supply orders. Pick store supply and UPS orders and prepare for shipment
Move merchandise from receiving dock to proper location, process letdown sheet and re-label merchandise if necessary
Perform cycle counts, investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies
Pick orders for shipment
Move merchandise to staging area, verify SKU and quantity check for damage, and verify that order is complete and process documents
Verify merchandise order is accurate and complete, stack and wrap merchandise, load in trailer and process documents
Ensure job assignments are completed accurately and free of damage. Performance will be evaluated through periodic, random audits, and measured against the company accuracy standards
Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment as assigned
Conduct job duties in a manner that promotes safety. Complies with all OSHA and MSDS standards. Operates all equipment in a safe manner. On a daily basis, inspects equipment before use. Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required. Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area
May perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Professional Certifications: None
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
• Ability to lift 50 to 75 pounds continuously throughout the shift, standing, bending, squatting and/or walking for extended periods throughout the shift
• Ability to read, speak and understand the English language on a basic level
• Ability to count accurately and perform basic math
• Ability to take initiative to correct issues without direction, offer solutions to problems and support a team effort
• Knowledge of operating any or all of the following: RF terminal and bar code scanner, 2-way radio, computer terminal or PC, lift truck, pallet jack, dock door leveler, stretch wrap machine
Working Conditions: May be required to lift 50 to 75 pounds. Must be capable of standing, bending, squatting and/or walking for extended periods of time. Required to work in a physical environment that is subject to temperature extremes, movement of mobile and fixed equipment that require detailed hand movements and coordination, possible exposure to hazardous products, dust and other conditions associated with a warehouse operation. Be able to adequately assess surroundings and be aware of moving equipment.