* Communicating effectively with underwriting and Mortgage Consultants to understand the financial situation of the borrower
* Calculating income and reviewing tax returns
* Working with Government (FHA, USDA, VA) and Conventional loans
* Processing both refinance and purchase loans
* Responsible to meet daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
* Effectively communicating with mortgage consultants to coordinate the approval process
* Responsible for applying professional experience and skills to ensure proper compliance and adhere to industry regulations and standards
* Consistent follow up with borrowers regarding loan status, over the top customer service!
* Professional communication skills
Most have *full cycle* loan processing experience!!!
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3 years' experience within Direct to consumer processing
* Experience with processing a pipeline of 25+ loans per month
* Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
* Solid understanding of the economics related to the origination, sale, and servicing of residential mortgage loans
* Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
* Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
* Excellent customer service skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.