Full Time Administrative Assistants needed!
Make an Impact - Develop Career skills - Flexible Schedule
Accepting applications for Instructional Administrative Assistants!
Our recruiting coordinators are ready to help you through the entire application and onboarding process.
Qualifications to Apply:
No previous experience or certification required
• Minimum of GED or High School Diploma
• Proficient in English(speaking, reading, writing)
• Work full time during school hours
Your dedicated hiring coordinator will guide you through:
• In-person Federal fingerprinting appointment
• Required tuberculosis testing
• Free online teachers aide training
Assist the classroom teacher and/or provide one on one aide to students with additional needs. The admin assistant's responsibilities range from helping with classroom curriculum to helping individual students.
• Supports students with special needs during day to day activities
• Assist teacher with classroom management and supervision of students
• Assist with set-up and prep of classroom equipment, materials and activities
• Supervise students during classroom, schoolyard, hallway, field trips and other programs
• Full suite of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Ongoing job training + support
• Career advancement - partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
• Hundreds of daily substitute opportunities available - our online portal allows you to choose jobs on the days you want in your nearby school districts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour